Motocycling - how have you done it and why? Poll

Tech toys, groovy gadgets, and innovative inventions.

Motocycles - what have you been riding and why?

Motocross - I am a sports-only guy. I love mud and being real dirty.
33%
Small engine/scooter - I have to get from A to B cheaply
33%
Touring Enduro - I like to go abroad quickly at the weekends with my travel bag
No votes
Enduro - I like to drive on- and offroad/ I do motocross on the streets
No votes
Chopper/Harley - I am a rocker. An outlaw basically
33%
Historic bike - I only drive bikes with swastikas on em and ride those together with generation 70+ however reeeeeaally slowly.
No votes
Standard motocycle - I just bought it without further reason
No votes
Racing motocycle - I only travel at 200km/h+ just like Ghost Rider Sweden. Below 200km/h is for women and normal fags.
No votes
Electronic motocicle. I am into all the new shit. Motors are just nasty and all those horribly loud sounds and testosterone levels are not for me.
No votes
Diesel motocycle (they do acutally exist in Europe!) - I don't care about chicks, speed and fun. I am like a Diesel engine that just runs and runs. More of a steady, but rare type.
No votes

Total votes : 3

Motocycling - how have you done it and why? Poll

Postby Deplorable » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:44 am

I'd like to hear the reason for jewr choice of motocycle.
I for my self did some motocross as a late teen but gave it up due to the cost and other things like women and WN becum-cum-cumming more interesting.
I drove a scooter for 10 years mainly to save money on taxes/gas. A pragmatic decision, not a decision of choice though.
ImageImageImageImageDestruct or ResurectImageImage
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Deplorable
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)
Politics: separatism/secession
Economics: no debts=sound money
Religion: British Israelism
Marital: ready for new locura
Racism: faith 1st, race 2nd
Feminism: satanic
Death Penalty: yes
Gun Control: proof of slavery
Gay Marriage: 3 mose 20:13
Food: no pork & crabs
Smoke Tobacco: rarely
Smoke Pot: rarely
Legalize Pot: yes
Legalize Prostitution: punish em
Home Schooling: proof of freedom
Abortion: punish em
Free Speech: An American dream
Aliens: D.T. sending em back
End of the World: great tribulation

Re: Motocycling - how have you done it and why? Poll

Postby Reg » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:47 pm

This is my current thinking on the best motorcycle in the world. An Indian Scout Bobber.

Reg
Regular

Politics: Liberal
Economics: Balanced Books
Religion: Agnostic
Marital: Single
Racism: Simplistic
Death Penalty: Doesn't work
Gun Control: Works
Gay Marriage: Let them
Food: No starch
Drink alcohol: Wine on occasion
Smoke Tobacco: Vile
Smoke Pot: Vile
Legalize Pot: Yes
Legalize Other Drugs: Let's try it
Nuclear Power: Yes
Ban Seal Hunting: No
Ban Whale Hunting: Yes
Ban Transfats: Yes
Home Schooling: Works
Assange/Manning/Snowden: Heroes
Abortion: Sad
Euthanasia: A human right
Free Speech: is usually inane
Aliens: Never met one
End of the World: Never

Postby Deplorable » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Reg wrote:This is my current thinking on the best motorcycle in the world. An Indian Scout Bobber.

Oh, boy. I guess one needs a big beer belly, at least 300lbs/150kg, leather cloths and arms as big as legs to ride one of those...

I updated my vote. Let's see other people's votes.
I once had a friend who wanted to ride nothing else than Ducati sports bikes. Don't know why though. To me this seemed like a temporary fashion, just as with iPhones in the last decade...AFAIK they had some special motor design with special valves, but I got no idea how and why and I don't care too much as I'd just buy what comes around.
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Deplorable
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Deplorable wrote:
Reg wrote:This is my current thinking on the best motorcycle in the world. An Indian Scout Bobber.

Oh, boy. I guess one needs a big beer belly, at least 300lbs/150kg, leather cloths and arms as big as legs to ride one of those...

Don't be silly. Those bikes are obviously meant for 53 year old brown men.
Reg
Regular

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:30 pm

Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel)533 lbs / 554 lbs (242 kg / 251 kg).
That is heavier than you realize. "Your" bike is going to have to "lose some weight" to be the 54-77 pounds you can actually ride. You are going to have to have to either sacrifice some function or some frame and probably some of both. But that bike needs to lose at least 450 pounds for you.

My GoPed kicker doesn't even have a motor, gas or electric, and unortunately it is on the same scale as that bike is for you.

By the way your leg is filled with fecal matter and works by pressure and inflation like some balloon. How that affects yoru standing or sitting weight I don't exactly know. What riding experience do you expect or actually get?
Yes we are white and may look a bit scary but we are a Symbiote! And yet though disavowed by many as American we are not the same as IT! We are not IT! We do not look like IT and we are not the same as IT! Do not call us IT!
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

bikes and more

Postby Deplorable » Wed May 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Reg wrote:Don't be silly. Those bikes are obviously meant for 53 year old brown men.

On second thought, this even might be true.
These motorbikes are similar to choppers/ Harleys, right? So, you are more of the "outlaw motorcycle gang" type? Knew it all along. I never heard of the brand "Indian", though.
Maybe you have to have your residence withing tribal indian reservates to ride one of those, with a hot pocahontas squaw on the back seat wearing traditional cloth and feathers in her hair. I like it, I really dig your style.
However, you and me are different. I consider myself as a former WN, superimportant religious activist and with my level of intelligence being one of world's most endangered species fighting against Babylon. That way, I need to move quickly and cheaply from A to B on European Autobahns, EVEN GERMAN AUTOBAHNS many of them without speed limits.
250 km per hour travelling speed is a must to get to events and gatherings quickly and still safely (Suzuki GSX-R 1000 goes way beyond 300 km/h top speed)

I first thought of an Suzuki GSX-R 1000, but friends that know me told me that I would kill myself withing months. Too aggresive on high pitch rpm rates, no anti-blocking system and uncomfortable for long distance travel.
Since a BMW is too expensive for my taste, I fell in love with the cheap Suzuki GSX 1250

More comfort, not as aggresive and a low rpm rider.
Last edited by Deplorable on Wed May 02, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deplorable
Regular

Postby Reg » Wed May 02, 2018 12:50 pm

Your friends are right, you would kill yourself. Best to wait until you grow out of the need for speed. That really does happen with a bit of age, and you'll still be young enough to enjoy riding at lower speeds for many years.

On your question, I like modern cruiser bikes but I have absolutely zero interest in outlaw biker culture. Let them all die. Really, if there were a way to exterminate every single outlaw motorcycle gang member in the world, I would happily do it tonight. Indian is a grand old name in motorcycles that went out of business for many years but was revived a couple of decades ago. I don't generally like their bikes but I just love the Scout Bobber. Everything about it is perfect, from the fat wheels to black exhausts and the name Indian written on the tank. I choose to believe they are referring to Indians from India (I know they're not but whatever) as I surely share some blood with those people if you go back far enough.

Reg
Regular

Postby Deplorable » Wed May 02, 2018 1:06 pm

Reg wrote:Your friends are right, you would kill yourself. Best to wait until you grow out of the need for speed. That really does happen with a bit of age, and you'll still be young enough to enjoy riding at lower speeds for many years.

former WN, superimportant religious activist and with my level of intelligence being one of world's most endangered species fighting against Babylon

You didn't get me: a fast pace (but also reluctance on low rpms) is the reason for my choice of bike to get from A to B lightening quickly.

Reg wrote:exterminate every single outlaw motorcycle gang member in the world, I would happily do it tonight.

Oh boy, You just signed the declaration of war with the Bandidos and Angels and so on.

Reg wrote: Indians from India (I know they're not but whatever) as I surely share some blood with those people if you go back far enough.

That is the spirit! Blood brothers, eh, just as Isaiah 58 tells us about.
India certainly produces some good, cheap motorbikes. Afaik, they also build Vespa replicas of good quality.

Do You know why (apart from the aesthetic aspects) there are motorbike with a full-frame, a "half-frame" (whatever that is) and no-frame?
I can only think of (+/- of frames):
++ better protection against dirt and salt, especially if you drive it to work in winter times
+ better aerodynamic
+ easier to clean

- harder to unscrew to repair
- higher weight

ANTI-VENOM wrote:Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel)533 lbs / 554 lbs (242 kg / 251 kg).
That is heavier than you realize.

that is my point. The full framed Suzuki is the same weight more or less. Pretty heavy. But that way a more calm ride.

ANTI-VENOM wrote:By the way your leg is filled with fecal matter and works by pressure and inflation like some balloon. How that affects yoru standing or sitting weight I don't exactly know. What riding experience do you expect or actually get?

What!?!?!
Deplorable
Regular

Postby Reg » Wed May 02, 2018 8:27 pm

ANTI-VENOM wrote:Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel)533 lbs / 554 lbs (242 kg / 251 kg).

My last bike was 700 lb. Way too heavy. I dropped it once on my foot. I'd be a cripple now if it wasn't for a pair of really excellent steel toed Alpine motorcycle boots. Instead I picked it up and rode it home.
Reg
Regular

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Wed May 02, 2018 8:32 pm

odd you mention that.
Yes we are white and may look a bit scary but we are a Symbiote! And yet though disavowed by many as American we are not the same as IT! We are not IT! We do not look like IT and we are not the same as IT! Do not call us IT!
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Next

Return to Garrulous Geeks