Prepping

Health, Home, Life

Moderator: Ray

Look over the Tellerrand - those guys won't get out off my m

Postby Deplorable » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:01 pm

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO. THIS IS END-TIMES-PREPPER VOLXPLICHT!!!!!!
I never searched tight community life. But somehow they still got power over me.
Instead of all the anti- and ex- videos and books I know, this is a prospect and joiner video!
Very interesting insights.

They are different from other end-times cults.
No "messiah-like" leader. Thorough economic model, (biblical).leadership (elders), and strict morals. I even think my mind is too messy for them.
When I finally overcome my inner resistance, I plan to live with them for a time... Not these days however. I visited them when still in Germany and rarely we comunicate. But they give me the feeling as if I have seen god through them. I really love them. I don't want to join. But I cannot but love them.
I am sorry when I from time to time just troll on bbad and out some weird WN stuff. I want to have my nation. This is my desire. A nation UNDER god!
So, please forgive me, folks...

Reg wrote:Interesting. I read a bit. There's a critical ex-member site here but it doesn't bother me much. http://www.twelvetribes-ex.com/

I wonder if ein Bayer used to all the comforts of Deutschland can survive in one of their compounds but I won't bet against you.

So true. I am not only ein Bayer used to comforts. I am used to have own belongings and money. I also don't like to work too hard, just enough to live and the rest is paid for by family ;-) And I don't like to communicate verbally too much. And when I do, I like to slander and talk WN. Oh rats,I am so spoiled, I know... I am also a tech freak. At the moment I am trying to convince an Arduino to shut down a Windows computer in case of "end-times" power failure (or a regular outage).
Still, I love the twelve tribes. Don't get me wrong. I love other communities, too. I had nice evenings with the Jehova's witnesses and sunni muslims and maniac eeehm, messianic jews, am sympathetic to the 7daze of adventure games, let alone british israelites and CI... but those guys, I consider them to be holy.
ImageImageImageImageDestruct or ResurectImageImage
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Deplorable
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)
Politics: separatism/secession
Economics: no debts=sound money
Religion: British Israelism
Marital: ready for new locura
Racism: faith 1st, race 2nd
Feminism: satanic
Death Penalty: yes
Gun Control: proof of slavery
Gay Marriage: 3 mose 20:13
Food: no pork & crabs
Smoke Tobacco: rarely
Smoke Pot: rarely
Legalize Pot: yes
Legalize Prostitution: punish em
Home Schooling: proof of freedom
Abortion: punish em
Free Speech: An American dream
End of the World: great tribulation

CCR

Postby Deplorable » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:25 pm

Reg wrote:Today's prepper thing:

CCRs

Oh boy, I just love CCRs! Both of them
- cheap chinese radios
AND
- Creedence Clearwater Revival

Those Baofengs rock. My prepper group uses them, too. Dead simple in the field, because you pre-program them and they only got 2 knobs. Dead simple. So one can operate them blindly or stoned while doing very important prepper stuff ... LOL! I think we got the 555 series.

Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Deplorable
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)

Re: Prepping

Postby Reg » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Interesting. You do like the fat chicks. lol. I really can't imagine you in communal life, but who knows?

I didn't know you have a prepper group that you belong to, especially not one that uses Baofengs. :) A nice thing.
Reg
Regular

Politics: Liberal
Economics: Balanced Books
Religion: Agnostic
Marital: Single
Racism: Simplistic
Death Penalty: Doesn't work
Gun Control: Works
Gay Marriage: Let them
Food: No starch
Drink alcohol: Wine on occasion
Smoke Tobacco: Vile
Smoke Pot: Vile
Legalize Pot: Yes
Legalize Other Drugs: Let's try it
Nuclear Power: Yes
Ban Seal Hunting: No
Ban Whale Hunting: Yes
Ban Transfats: Yes
Home Schooling: Works
Assange/Manning/Snowden: Heroes
Abortion: Sad
Euthanasia: A human right
Free Speech: is usually inane
Aliens: Never met one
End of the World: Never

Postby Deplorable » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Reg wrote:Interesting. You do like the fat chicks.

Would You please take jewr eyes off that voluptuous, sensual body of hers and actually LISTEN in...
Reg wrote:I really can't imagine you in communal life, but who knows?

Me neither. I avoid people lately. Loose social interaction with "da preppa group" is already driving myself to my limits of my "real life social interaction needs". Close relations with people blew some fuses in me. Better to stay close to god and far from the world. Maybe this is only a temporary thing.
Reg wrote:I didn't know you have a prepper group that you belong to

Loosely connected tech freaks who like to dwell and hide in the woods wearing camouflage cloths, go shooting in czech rep and do some manual work together in the fields or craftshop, or just help out each other. And, yes of course, prep for doomsday, share resources and using baofengs. Sharing is caring.

To be honest, there is another reason for me not to join my beloved Tribes aside from comforts and me not getting along in a 24/7 tight communal life.
Maybe you guys remember Don Quijote, that spanish weirdo. He had a woman of dreams "Dulcinea" completely idealized and held holy. But he has no attempts to marry her because of fearing that it would kill the transcendence and holyness and she as "woman of dreams" would instantly perish. Twelve Tribes have become my "Dulcinea" in the last years. A holy society, A SACRED NATION set apart to one day judge alongside Jeshua, their worldly existence almost a secret unknown to the other ZOGlings...always dreaming of joining but never fulfilling because it might destroy their holyness to me.
Ahh, and they are pacifist never wearing camouflage, ahh rats!
Deplorable
Regular

Postby Reg » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Deplorable wrote:
Reg wrote:Interesting. You do like the fat chicks.
Would You please take jewr eyes off that voluptuous, sensual body of hers

Yeah, no problem at all there. You like the fat chicks, I don't.

Deplorable wrote:Loosely connected tech freaks who like to dwell and hide in the woods wearing camouflage cloths, go shooting in czech rep and do some manual work together in the fields or craftshop, or just help out each other. And, yes of course, prep for doomsday, share resources and using baofengs. Sharing is caring.

Weird but it's good to have friends. It seems to me you're on a dysfunctional path, especially not wanting to touch the things that appeal most to you, but such is life. Perhaps you will change in time, or perhaps not.
Reg
Regular

Postby Reg » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:38 am

I just learned that it's quite possible to do ham radio between Vancouver and Bogotá. It's not common, but it's possible. It'd be complex and expensive to set up, though, and I'm not sure it's worth it given the Internet.
Reg
Regular

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:04 pm

A good backpack should be on your list. I was going to get a sturdy swiss gear and spend some more than usual but instead I found this one, Bondka is the brand. The zippers are well coated and large and look like talons. The whole thing is very light and has a different sense of balance when I wear it. I have gone through several backpacks and I now I do not just buy them for their functions or ruggedness. If you really are using the backpack you will make good gains. The way your body will look, your sense of balance, your form and function will evidence it. This makes me feel like an owl lighter in step and quieter. It also fits my two clipboards well which I can use with rubberbands if no clips. The drawback, it is better for flat objects about the maximum size in length and width. I have a larger stomach now, much larger and flatter in proportion when erect/extended. I find standing with legs straight and feet close together facing forward a more sturdier stance now as well.

With that a quick peek and my best investment so far. This seems to make others uncomfortable and they act uneasy as if it makes me dangerous and I should be stopped. If you are not using me for life support without consent, I don't understand why.
This is the right one for me. This might not make it the right one for you anymore whether you own one or not.
Yes we are white and may look a bit scary but we are a Symbiote! And yet though disavowed by many as American we are not the same as IT! We are not IT! We do not look like IT and we are not the same as IT! Do not call us IT!
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Postby Reg » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:44 pm

Absolutely, Mark. I'm right into backpacks lately. I am starting to travel with them as my only luggage (at age 52!). There are some amazing deals on Amazon including Swissgear packs for $50ish.
Reg
Regular

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Compare the "toward body" side of the backpacks. the one I have, which you cannot see from the angle in the picture looks like a set of Arachangel wings, or Icarus to me. Or maybe even a hooded figure. That is what is "imprinted" against me. It is not leather at the bottom so it doesn't smell like tobacco feces trailing in the wind. I have a very light nylon backpack I got free with a shoe purchase I use to walk to the shower and hang my stuff in. Kind of amphibian like. A regular hiking/school backpack I carry groceries in which is like a dwarf pack. An old drawstring athletic backpack I use for rare gym visits. I might donate them or trash them as they are breaking down and it would give me a new look. It kind of shapes your "ghost" so to speak.
It's a jumpstreet but not "21". Says "imported" which might not be for you.
https://www.target.com/p/bondka-174-19- ... lsrc=aw.ds
Yes we are white and may look a bit scary but we are a Symbiote! And yet though disavowed by many as American we are not the same as IT! We are not IT! We do not look like IT and we are not the same as IT! Do not call us IT!
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Postby Reg » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:58 am

My ham radio test is in one week. I hope I pass.
Reg
Regular