The 10 Lost Tribes

Declare, describe, detail and debate your beliefs.

Re: The 10 Lost Tribes

Postby AgeofGrace » Thu May 18, 2017 2:58 pm

We? Are you of the opinion that modern-day America is Biblical Israel?
No!
All we, like sheep, have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. John 10:27
I believe everyone who is in Christ all over the world is Israel.
AgeofGrace
Regular

Politics: Conservative
Economics: Fair trade/Jobs
Religion: Christianity
Marital: Married
Racism: What racism?
Feminism: Not much!
Death Penalty: Child killers, yes!
Gun Control: To a degree, yes!
Gay Marriage: You know, I don't.
Food: Veggies over candy.
Drink alcohol: Only little wine.
Smoke Tobacco: No
Smoke Pot: Yes
Legalize Pot: Yes
Legalize Other Drugs: No
Legalize Prostitution: No
Nuclear Power: No
Ban Seal Hunting: Idk should I?
Ban Whale Hunting: Yes
Ban Transfats: Yes
Home Schooling: If necessary
Assange/Manning/Snowden: Controversial
Abortion: Defund
Euthanasia: Wild boar, yes!
Free Speech: Trumps violence
Aliens: Illegal ones, yes!
End of the World: As we know it, yes!

Postby AgeofGrace » Sat May 20, 2017 5:43 am

I'm not above believing one of the tribes may have settled in America. I believe when Israel went into exile they moved a lot.

As for those of you who may be left, I will also bring weakness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies. And the sound of a driven leaf will chase them, and even when no one is pursuing they will flee as though from the sword, and they will fall. Leviticus 26:36
One thousand will flee at the threat of one man; You will flee at the threat of five, Until you are left as a flag on a mountain top And as a signal on a hill. Isaiah 30:17

It's possible they couldn't turn back because of a river.

In the ninth year of Hoshea the king of Assyria took Samaria, and carried Israel away into Assyria, and placed them in Halah and in Habor by the river of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes. 2 Kings 17:6

Apparently, a river is in this area called Sanbatyan or Sabbath River.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/sambatyon
AgeofGrace
Regular

Postby Latrinabanger88 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:34 am

Reg wrote:Probably because most of us don't believe in the lost tribes at all. Daniel might. He's into that kind of thing.

100% right. I gotta work now though, interesting topic, I might come back!
ImageImageImageImageDestruct or ResurectImageImage
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Latrinabanger88
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)
Politics: separatism/secession
Economics: no debts=sound money
Religion: British Israelism
Marital: ready for new locura
Racism: faith 1st, race 2nd
Feminism: satanic
Death Penalty: yes
Gun Control: proof of slavery
Gay Marriage: 3 mose 20:13
Food: no pork & crabs
Smoke Tobacco: rarely
Smoke Pot: rarely
Legalize Pot: yes
Legalize Prostitution: punish em
Home Schooling: proof of freedom
Abortion: punish em
Free Speech: An American dream
End of the World: great tribulation

Lost n Found 101

Postby Latrinabanger88 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:54 pm

Where'R' our TribezMen?

1.) Substitution Theory
- 10 lost tribes not relevant anymore due to mixing into deported nations etc.
- Matthew 21:43 declares the kingdom to be inherited by a NEW NATION of 12 tribes in the end-of-times, because of the bible being a crash recorder of a destroyed nation and its utter and complete failure to live by g'd's standards and rules.
- That new nation shall produce 144000 male virgins before the return of Christ to serve as junior judges at judgement day
“The kingdom of God will be taken away from you, and be given to a nation producing the fruit of it.”

- a new nation will do his will and accept christ
- the heritage cannot be traced for 2000+ years seeminglessly
- who supports it: e.g. https://twelvetribes.org/articles/why-twelve-tribes

2.) 10 lost tribes theory/ two houses theory/ Ephraim movement
Lost tribes of Israel--> Skyths&Sakae-->Anglo-Sakson Israel in Europe and America
( in German language)

- NOT ALL dispersed and displaced tribes came back
- who supports it: EndzeitreporterMcM, passion for truth ministries (?) and many more

3. white race/ America exclusively
- the prophecies and description about ALL 12 tribes of the bible best match to the white European race
- the devout Christians left Europe and founded Christian America, which might be the new Jerusalem
- jews are Pharizees, sons of Satan (John 8:44), serpent seed and/or Edomites
- who supports it: Christian Identity, partly also Brit'Ish Israelism publishing

4. the jews exclusively
- ALL 12 tribes are of jewish descent and heritage
- ALL dispersed and displaced tribes came back
- however supporters admit, that it cannot be always guaranteed "who is true and who is jew", so one might be Israelite without even knowing it.
- who supports it: jewish messianic communities over here in Germany/ Europe/ Russia

The crazy thing about it all, is I am not averse to any of the 4 theories anymore.
I came from #2/3) when discovering the bible and CI.
I am neutral about all 4 at this moment.
Both of "my future wifes" are strong #4) supporters
And I am moving more and more towards #1), however I think all have some truth in them.
The jews have maintained the law best (4), the white race has promoted Christianity best (3) and fulfill prophecies, the similarities between jews and Europeans are mindblowing, also and foremost the negative traits such as rebellion against god (communism, feminism, idol worshipping,...etc etc) (2) and without (1) it is all lost due to Adamic men's constant failing due to Satan's influence.

War for Christ and g'd bless!
ImageImageImageImageDestruct or ResurectImageImage
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Latrinabanger88
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)
Politics: separatism/secession
Economics: no debts=sound money
Religion: British Israelism
Marital: ready for new locura
Racism: faith 1st, race 2nd
Feminism: satanic
Death Penalty: yes
Gun Control: proof of slavery
Gay Marriage: 3 mose 20:13
Food: no pork & crabs
Smoke Tobacco: rarely
Smoke Pot: rarely
Legalize Pot: yes
Legalize Prostitution: punish em
Home Schooling: proof of freedom
Abortion: punish em
Free Speech: An American dream
End of the World: great tribulation

Re: Lost n Found 101

Postby AgeofGrace » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:01 pm

1.) Substitution Theory
- 10 lost tribes not relevant anymore due to mixing into deported nations etc[/quote]. I disagree. Israel will always be relevant. The entire Bible revolves around the relationship between God and Israel.
-
Matthew 21:43 declares the kingdom to be inherited by a NEW NATION of 12 tribes in the end-of-times, because of the bible being a crash recorder of a destroyed nation and its utter and complete failure to live by g'd's standards and rules.

I agree. Matthew 21:43
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
That new nation shall produce 144000 male virgins before the return of Christ to serve as junior judges at judgement day
They are "sealed", 12,000 from every tribe. The tribe of Dan is not included. I don't pretend to know why not. I only discovered it a few weeks ago.
- the heritage cannot be traced for 2000+ years seeminglessly
Probably because Manasseh means "causing to forget"
2.) 10 lost tribes theory/ two houses theory/ Ephraim movement
Lost tribes of Israel--> Skyths&Sakae-->Anglo-Sakson Israel in Europe and America
( in German language)
Saxon=I'saac son.
NOT ALL dispersed and displaced tribes came back.
I agree. Gods Word only says the Tribes of Judah and Benjamin went back and even they were exiled in 70 AD.
3. white race/ America exclusivelythe prophecies and description about ALL 12 tribes of the bible best match to the white European race

Christ isn't coming for a race. He's coming for a Holy bride.
- the devout Christians left Europe and founded Christian America, which might be the new Jerusalem
Protestant Christians. Created a Constitution based on freedom through our Saviour Jesus Christ.
- jews are Pharizees, sons of Satan (John 8:44), serpent seed and/or Edomites
Jews are part of Israel. The Bible says Israel and Judah reunite. Ezekiel 37:15-21. Because of King David, the scepter promise passes through the Jews just as the birthright promise passed through the seed Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
4. the jews exclusively
- ALL 12 tribes are of jewish descent and heritage
Jews only come from the Tribe of Judah
ALL dispersed and displaced tribes came back
This is true because the Bible makes plain the Tribe of Judah returned but they were eventually exiled.
however supporters admit, that it cannot be always guaranteed "who is true and who is jew", so one might be Israelite without even knowing it.
I agree
I think all have some truth in them
. I also think all have Truth in them.
The jews have maintained the law best (4), the white race has promoted Christianity best (3) and fulfill prophecies, the similarities between jews and Europeans are mindblowing, also and foremost the negative traits such as rebellion against god (communism, feminism, idol worshipping,...etc etc) (2) and without (1) it is all lost due to Adamic men's constant failing due to Satan's influence.
Thats why God came in the flesh. That's why He is called "Savior" A worldly mind cannot comprehend the Sacrifice He made to save us from the Devil and Hell but then I can't comprehend why the world hates Trump supporters but Jesus says "If they hated me, they will hate you. So I feel like it's principalities and powers at work preparing for the battle with Christ. Imho, that's why the peoples and now the nations are dividing.
AgeofGrace
Regular

Postby vEnOm » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:25 pm

Hey what's that music? It's Bill on Sax...Is that the Norm? Oh Sax on!
we just have to switch to caps. yes, yes, we know it will separate us.
vEnOm
Regular

Aliens: yes.

Postby AgeofGrace » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:11 pm

Jacob had 12 sons. Reuben was Jacobs oldest son by Leah. Reuben means "See, a son!" because Leah knew Jacob loved Rachel and hoped giving him a son would change his heart.
So where is Reuben today? Some say France. I've never been to France so I don't know what it's like there but the Bible describes Reuben.

And Reuben went in the days of wheat harvest, and found mandrakes in the field, and brought them to his mother Leah. Then Rachel said to Leah, Give me, I pray you, of your son's mandrakes. Genesis 30:14 So I didn't know what a mandrake was but I quickly learned it was an aphrodisiac. Does this sound like France?

And it came to pass, when Israel dwelled in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve: Genesis 35:22

And Moses said to the children of Gad and to the children of Reuben, Shall your brothers go to war, and shall you sit here? Numbers 32:6

Jacob tells Reuben what he will be at the last days.
Genesis 49:4
Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:
Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.

Genesis 37:20-24
And they said one to another, Behold, this dreamer cometh.
20   Come now therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, Some evil beast hath devoured him: and we shall see what will become of his dreams.
21   And Reuben heard it, and he delivered him out of their hands; and said, Let us not kill him.
22   And Reuben said unto them, Shed no blood, but cast him into this pit that is in the wilderness, and lay no hand upon him; that he might rid him out of their hands, to deliver him to his father again.
23   And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of his coat, his coat of many colours that was on him;
24   And they took him, and cast him into a pit: and the pit was empty, there was no water in it.

Reuben's mentality was too "unstable" to express leadership qualities but he did have the dignity to stand up for his brothers' life.
Do any of these scriptures sound like a description of France?
AgeofGrace
Regular

Postby AgeofGrace » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 am

Some believe the Tribes of Simeon and Levi (sons of Leah) are the Welch and Jews.
Genesis 49:5
Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.
Their sister was raped but instead of waiting on the Lord to avenge her they made a false agreement with Shecham.
Genesis 34
1. And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land.
2. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.
15. But in this will we consent unto you: If ye will be as we be, that every male of you be circumcised;

6. O my soul, come not thou into their secret;unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall. Digged down the wall = went into the house and plundered it.
25. And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males.
28   They took their sheep, and their oxen, and their asses, and that which was in the city, and that which was in the field,
29   And all their wealth, and all their little ones, and their wives took they captive, and spoiled even all that was in the house.

7.Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I To this day and until Jesus returns their anger is under a curse so that if these tribes act on their anger it will backfire on them.
I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel. Just as the land Simeon was given in Israel was within the land of Judah, so it is today if, in fact, they are the Welsh. The Tribe of Levi were priests so they received no land of their own but were scattered throughout the all cities of Israel as is today.
Joshua 19:1
And the second lot came forth to Simeon, even for the tribe of the children of Simeon according to their families: and their inheritance was within the inheritance of the children of Judah.
Joshua 13:14
Only unto the tribe of Levi he gave none inheritance; the sacrifices of the LORD God of Israel made by fire are their inheritance, as he said unto them.
AgeofGrace
Regular

The 10 Lost Tribes

Postby AaronEngax » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:36 pm

tom,

The nested 7 may be the 7 types of souls that come to Earth. Does everyone embody one of those types?
AaronEngax

Racism: AaronEngax
Feminism: AaronEngax
Death Penalty: AaronEngax
Gun Control: yes
Gay Marriage: Kinda
Food: matter panir
Drink alcohol: no
Smoke Tobacco: NO
Smoke Pot: no
Legalize Pot: NO
Legalize Other Drugs: AaronEngax