Should Daniel's leg be cut off (amputated)?

Unusual interpretations of various things.

Moderator: ANTI-VENOM

Should Daniel's leg be cut off (amputated)?

Yes (fully)
33%
No (fully)
33%
Yes (partially)
33%
No (partially)
No votes
Yes (both fully)
No votes
No (both fully)
No votes
Yes (both partially)
No votes
Mixed (full+partial)
No votes

Total votes : 3

Should Daniels leg be cut off amputated

Postby AaronEngax » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:10 pm

To help balance out the inventory, could you please tell us how many books we currently have in each of the polling categories? Also, may we add categories to this poll?
AaronEngax

Racism: AaronEngax
Feminism: AaronEngax
Death Penalty: AaronEngax
Gun Control: yes
Gay Marriage: Kinda
Food: matter panir
Drink alcohol: no
Smoke Tobacco: NO
Smoke Pot: no
Legalize Pot: NO
Legalize Other Drugs: AaronEngax
Nuclear Power: AaronEngax
Ban Seal Hunting: yes
Ban Whale Hunting: AaronEngax
Ban Transfats: AaronEngax
Home Schooling: AaronEngax
Assange/Manning/Snowden: GOOD
Euthanasia: AaronEngax
Free Speech: AaronEngax
Aliens: AaronEngax
End of the World: end

Re: Should Daniel's leg be cut off (amputated)?

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:46 am

Maybe Reggie's leg should be cut off. Maybe it is gangrene from lack of use.
Yes we are white and may look a bit scary but we are a Symbiote! And yet though disavowed by many as American we are not the same as IT! We are not IT! We do not look like IT and we are not the same as IT! Do not call us IT!
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Lots of travel by these two lately. I suppose they think money covers everything in terms of "expenses".
Got to make it hurt, got to make them feel it.
Yes we are white and may look a bit scary but we are a Symbiote! And yet though disavowed by many as American we are not the same as IT! We are not IT! We do not look like IT and we are not the same as IT! Do not call us IT!
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Both of these guys are probably dead definitely in 3 years and all they want to is to accumulate as much of life experience at this time no matter the cost or expense.
I want to withdraw. And I know that means these two are dead within one year.
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Postby Deplorable » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:52 pm

vEnOm wrote:Both of these guys are probably dead definitely in 3 years and all they want to is to accumulate as much of life experience at this time no matter the cost or expense.

I am still feeling pretty alive. The thing is easy to explain, Bullgod. Without wife and kids, you got time. So You can go through stuff in no time. Look at my posts though. I am still listening to similar exotic flavour of Nazitainment for example as I did years ago. Some things never ever change...
ImageImageImageImageDestruct or ResurectImageImage
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Deplorable
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)
Politics: separatism/secession
Economics: no debts=sound money
Religion: British Israelism
Marital: ready for new locura
Racism: faith 1st, race 2nd
Feminism: satanic
Death Penalty: yes
Gun Control: proof of slavery
Gay Marriage: 3 mose 20:13
Food: no pork & crabs
Smoke Tobacco: rarely
Smoke Pot: rarely
Legalize Pot: yes
Legalize Prostitution: punish em
Home Schooling: proof of freedom
Abortion: punish em
Free Speech: An American dream
End of the World: great tribulation

Postby Reg » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:20 pm

vEnOm wrote:all they want to is to accumulate as much of life experience at this time no matter the cost or expense.

Speaking for myself, this is actually quite true. I want to see everything, do everything and experience everything in the time I have left. Each experience gets me a bit closer to being able to die content, having had a life well lived.
Reg
Regular

Politics: Liberal
Economics: Balanced Books
Religion: Agnostic
Marital: Single
Racism: Simplistic
Death Penalty: Doesn't work
Gun Control: Works
Gay Marriage: Let them
Food: No starch
Drink alcohol: Wine on occasion
Smoke Tobacco: Vile
Smoke Pot: Vile
Legalize Pot: Yes
Legalize Other Drugs: Let's try it
Nuclear Power: Yes
Ban Seal Hunting: No
Ban Whale Hunting: Yes
Ban Transfats: Yes
Home Schooling: Works
Assange/Manning/Snowden: Heroes
Abortion: Sad
Euthanasia: A human right
Free Speech: is usually inane
Aliens: Never met one
End of the World: Never

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:42 pm

Deplorable wrote:
vEnOm wrote:Both of these guys are probably dead definitely in 3 years and all they want to is to accumulate as much of life experience at this time no matter the cost or expense.

I am still feeling pretty alive. The thing is easy to explain, Bullgod. Without wife and kids, you got time. So You can go through stuff in no time. Look at my posts though. I am still listening to similar exotic flavour of Nazitainment for example as I did years ago. Some things never ever change...

Bullgod? Are you trying to pin me as a Taurus? Look the Zodiac is an abyss where a soul can be trapped in limbo for an eternity.
Your intelligence talk with the electronics really fell heavy on me and I was damn upset but willing to forgive you because you did not understand the forces and their overwhelming power.
Really bottomless. Think of dark matter or dark energy or things scientists cannot fully explain, that is the lure of the power here and it demands heavily which I plan to pay off with Reggie. Think of a bucket with no bottom that nothing falls through.

Reggie wanted dominance and power now he is going to get it.
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Reg wrote:
vEnOm wrote:all they want to is to accumulate as much of life experience at this time no matter the cost or expense.

Speaking for myself, this is actually quite true. I want to see everything, do everything and experience everything in the time I have left. Each experience gets me a bit closer to being able to die content, having had a life well lived.

Oh, it just begins for you there.
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:18 am

I don't know how to explain this to you Reggie. Could you please stop pushing your weight loss agenda and diet lifestyle on me. I do no want to lose weight in the way you think it is easily done. I am not consuming food for the purpose you think people should. I am trying to work against this problem.
Also consider how you get a "leg up" on travel and fine dining. Find some scripture about it. Pray about it. Stop accusing me of sinful gluttony. There is something wrong with your concept of food intake and being fit. Stop insisting I must be a middleweight.

You are pushing off some sick feelings. You are hurting women. You cannot push this off onto others. Please stop trying to push this off on me.

This was not done with a 12 gauge shotgun. And these people often appear to be fine and fully functional with ease of movement and exercise. Stop assuming you understand people. A leg is not a pinata I don't care what you fill it with. Stop suggesting sick weight loss to me and insisting it. I am not structured for your chart.

There is such a hollow emptiness you think is simply a space for eating without need and consequence. People become desperate to fill it.
You have a misconception about what food should be doing to the body and how the body should function.

There are plenty of stories of teens and men with arms being amputated too. The drugs, the injections and infections clearly the medical reason. But it is just bringing to surface the "fit" and "healthy" lifestyle you boast about having achieved and put down others for not giving in to. This is your flesh by the way you displace your body from one position or one place to another and by your attitude towards food and what you choose to do with it. The end result is a grotesque cry for help and consolidation. This brings to the rottenness and disregard to surface. You said "Not Healthy" "You are never going to lose wieght if you eat that grabage" right Reggie. I don't have to sever a useless limb I had to pack with food for weight and appearance. I won't have to resort doing this when I can no longer do some sick self destructive thing like that.

I do not want your weight loss method, eating suggestions, lifestyle reccommendations based on those, and the structure you propose according to some nonapplicable chart.

You lose weight this way if you want or condem others too if you don't stop.
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:05 am

Read thsi carefully because it makes no difference if the woman is your wife or a prostitute. This is where the inequality exists. What does "one flesh" mean? They are some homogenous mixture? What makes something one flesh? They have the same amount of one substance saturated in each? Could be some regulated substance or something liek orange juice? Or they bear the same load of burden?
If you put your leg off on somebody you can make this true. Just like you can make water boil by decreasing pressure. You can make the sex same seem as it is an actof passionate love like it is hot. Do you see the attempt to validate "real lovemaking sex"? The cavitation is the emptiness of the massive force applied because the flesh is nonfunctional it is simply used to fill up the vacuum violent physics. There is no real sex just massive violent shock waves. To fill in this created void Reggie dumps his leg which he fills up with the garbage he accuses others of eating. Because he has to move this way too because he has lost true mobility due to this lifestyle choice it becomes the "logical and efficent" choice to simply dump off unhealthy flesh i.e. a "hollow leg that you have heard allows people to eat beyond their capacity without burning any calories"

BUT I NOT TRYING TO BE A PHYSICIST OR PROVE A THEORY OF MINE. I want to show you the truth behind scripture and how he has become in his denial. There is no lovemaking for him he just disposes the unwanted and unhealthy parts of him like rotting leprous flesh off towards the void or vacuum created by his sloth and laziness and the lust of displacment and travel.

Basically he does not want to ever have to really get up or engage his leg muscles. He moves by violent shockwaves (invisible) creating cavitation. This renders him essentially a paralytic and creates a "bubble" that isiolates from real interaction with the world. Doesn't get much out of sex or travel but uses both the dump off unhealthy substance. He dumps towards his lover. What makes them one flesh is the damage level both are now subject too and how they must equally fill up like gluttons, eating empty calories they never burn off because they never get really steamy hot, to deal witht he void and vacuum of nothingness (destructive invisible force).

Reg wrote:
What about my lifestyle do you disapprove of, Mark? I live with one woman. I obey the law and generally mind my own business. I travel quite a bit but I pay my way and harm nobody. I have a new business that is growing and doing quite well given the early stages it's in. Where's the problem?

Wife or prostitute makes no difference. Not within the laws of physics Reggie. You may be a businessman and shop a tech catalog, but you cannot full me in this area or anybody else physicist or not. The only thing growing is rotten and tumurous. I do not approve of your weight loss method and your comments and forcing it off on others are very hurtful to me. Just because you don't feel the hurt by doing this you and you can covr the damage up by gluttonous food intake and sloth you consider yourself successful.
You are a terribly successful physicist as well businessman. You shoud proclaim atheist now, not agnostic because of this. There can be no doubt.

Genesis 2:24
Verse Concepts
For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.
Matthew 19:5
Verse Concepts
and said, 'FOR THIS REASON A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AND BE JOINED TO HIS WIFE, AND THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH'
1 Corinthians 6:16-17
Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, "THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH."
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Christian Legacy Forum