DEFEND EUROPA on sea while govs are failing

Politics, Religion, History. Keep it bright.

Moderator: Vincent

Re: DEFEND EUROPA on sea while govs are failing

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:55 am

Reg wrote:We all seek a path to a better place. All of us. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to that better place is through integration and cooperation between the races. Indeed, I do not even believe race will exist for much longer. You are clearly seeking that better place via a different path. I believe your path goes nowhere and I have no doubt you think mine goes nowhere. Fortunately, we will both likely be dead before we know who was right.

https://regnatarajan.ca/predictions/

Uhhm, mastermind Reg, would You please detail how "racial integration" could be used destroy fags, mass-media and feminism?! Especially in Europe? I am learning czech now! Let's hail this with a WHITE POWER and see how results will be...

Edit:
Yes, I actually am on a quite different path. I don't know whether it goes somewhere. But it is straight and narrow and has little support, so I think it could be right.
I also don't see the cooperation between races increasing with multi-culturalism, but I see the opposite.
E.g. Germans have been donating much to other races in the past and embraced foreign cultures as even there is a century old popular quote about this (I don't remember who). This tendency seems to deminish in these times.
I see the more racial clan mentality the more diverse a country becomes. World-wide, at least, outside of the Americas.
And I appreciate this developement.

But again, if You provide a proper answer to the question above, I might check out jewr path.
Until then, it's the antiliberal path for me.
ImageImageImageImageDestruct or ResurectImageImage
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)
Politics: separatism/secession
Economics: no debts=sound money
Religion: British Israelism
Marital: ready for new locura
Racism: faith 1st, race 2nd
Feminism: satanic
Death Penalty: yes
Gun Control: proof of slavery
Gay Marriage: 3 mose 20:13
Food: no pork & crabs
Smoke Tobacco: rarely
Smoke Pot: rarely
Legalize Pot: yes
Legalize Prostitution: punish em
Home Schooling: proof of freedom
Abortion: punish em
Free Speech: An American dream
End of the World: great tribulation

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Reg wrote:https://regnatarajan.ca/predictions/

I even somehow understand Your path with the little knowledge I have about Your family background and that You embrace a multi-racial ZOGciety. It doesn't even annoy me. Your path for You and mine for me.
However, I will never understand the fact You know about this house of horrors presented by prophet Reg's predictions and seemingly don't seek to fight that abomination. To me it is like knowing about the NWO and not wanting to fight it. Confusing.
It is so disgusting to me, hell, I'll print em out, yes on paper, an put it near my bed. As a reminder of all the things I am against and why I am struggling. Like having bible verses near for positive motivation and yearning. And these horrors aside to know that every morning it is worth to daily fight satanic abomination. Amen.
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)

Postby Reg » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:05 pm

TribeOfDan wrote:would You please detail how "racial integration" could be used destroy fags, mass-media and feminism?!

It clearly can't destroy these things. That ship has sailed. Sexual perversion and feminism are now part of humanity and all of your disgust (and I admit, some of mine) can't change that. Whether you accept it or not doesn't matter at all. Neither your acceptance nor your rejection will change what is. And no, it's not better to try anyway. There is no going back.

TribeOfDan wrote:I also don't see the cooperation between races increasing with multi-culturalism, but I see the opposite.

That's probably true in Europa as you do immigration stupidly there. Look at Canada to see how it can be done right. We have the best immigrants in the world, and they almost immediately become self-supporting upon arrival. They also don't protest Canada or Canadians. They love their new country. Do not judge immigration and multiculturalism by the idiotic approach Europa is taking.

That said, you don't offer the same appeal to immigrants as Canada (or the US) so you have to take what you can get there. With white Europeans not breeding, you have no choice. You can either allow mass immigration or die. It really is as simple as that. Simplistically stating that white people need to start breeding again will achieve nothing. Offering them incentives to breed will achieve nothing. White women want to be men and white men want to be women and neither want children no matter what you offer them.

TribeOfDan wrote:I see the more racial clan mentality the more diverse a country becomes. World-wide, at least, outside of the Americas.

Correct, "outside of the Americas". We do it right. You do it wrong.

TribeOfDan wrote:I even somehow understand Your path with the little knowledge I have about Your family background and that You embrace a multi-racial ZOGciety. It doesn't even annoy me. Your path for You and mine for me.

I'll accept your wording as fundamentally accurate, but I will note that it's more correct to state that I embrace reality as I see it. To me, this is the here and now, and nothing is going to change it whether we like it or not. Clowns marching around Berlin in jackboots shouting Seig Heil won't change it. More clowns taking to sea in an old ship that will never actually reach a single refugee won't change it. A million clowns on Youtube and Twitter posting idiotic Pepe memes won't change it. Two very different clowns in Canada and Germany posting about how they don't like feminism on BBAD won't change it. This is our new reality. Whether we like it doesn't matter. Whether we accept it doesn't matter. It is what it is.

TribeOfDan wrote:However, I will never understand the fact You know about this house of horrors presented by prophet Reg's predictions and seemingly don't seek to fight that abomination. To me it is like knowing about the NWO and not wanting to fight it. Confusing.

I don't think it is an abomination. Humanity is reaching its end game. The pawns are advancing and soon will be queens, and soon thereafter our time will be done. We are destined to create the new life form which will replace us, and then having been surpassed, we will simply merge into our new creation which will think no more of us than we think about having evolved from fish (if in fact we did). Where the new cyberspecies we create will go and what it will do will be up to them. The universe will be theirs for awhile until one day they too are surpassed. And so on.
Reg
Regular

Politics: Liberal
Economics: Balanced Books
Religion: Agnostic
Marital: Single
Racism: Simplistic
Death Penalty: Doesn't work
Gun Control: Works
Gay Marriage: Let them
Food: No starch
Drink alcohol: Wine on occasion
Smoke Tobacco: Vile
Smoke Pot: Vile
Legalize Pot: Yes
Legalize Other Drugs: Let's try it
Nuclear Power: Yes
Ban Seal Hunting: No
Ban Whale Hunting: Yes
Ban Transfats: Yes
Home Schooling: Works
Assange/Manning/Snowden: Heroes
Abortion: Sad
Euthanasia: A human right
Free Speech: is usually inane
Aliens: Never met one
End of the World: Never

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:25 am

Reg wrote:A million clowns on Youtube and Twitter posting idiotic Pepe memes won't change it.

I see. You don't like pepe.

Reg wrote:Two very different clowns in Canada and Germany posting about how they don't like feminism on BBAD won't change it.

Mhmm, thinking of it, even the Orlando shooter with powerful rifles didn't change a lot of much...

Reg wrote:
TribeOfDan wrote:I see the more racial clan mentality the more diverse a country becomes. World-wide, at least, outside of the Americas.

Correct, "outside of the Americas". We do it right. You do it wrong.

Crazily enough, for me this sounds like some hope for a game changer over here. ...maybe sometimes, worse is better! Great! Do it like a Latina, ever fail even on failing. Then You win.

The rest of Your post may be "reality", but it is still all unbiblical.

I say, we do our best to prevent "reality" from happening and then be rewarded greatly in the afterlife. I am aware that it is likely to not see Christ coming back in our lifetime nor to see final victory. It is all about the struggle. The backslapping and glory awaits in the true life IMHO, the afterlife.
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Postby Reg » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 pm

TribeOfDan wrote:I see. You don't like pepe.

Untrue. I love Pepe. Pepe is the ultimate embodiment of the stupidity of the white power movement.

"We are great white freedom fighters. We do not actually engage in any revolutionary practices since we are mostly obese, but instead we post pictures of frogs on Twitter which is just as good. RAHOWA!! RAHOWA!! RAHOWA!!"

TribeOfDan wrote:Mhmm, thinking of it, even the Orlando shooter with powerful rifles didn't change a lot of much...

Now you're getting it.

TribeOfDan wrote:Crazily enough, for me this sounds like some hope for a game changer over here. ...maybe sometimes, worse is better! Great! Do it like a Latina, ever fail even on failing. Then You win.

Don't be silly. If there's one thing White nationalists do better than anyone else, it's failing. It hasn't helped them yet.

TribeOfDan wrote:The rest of Your post may be "reality", but it is still all unbiblical.

True. The Bible has very little to do with reality.

TribeOfDan wrote:I say, we do our best to prevent "reality" from happening and then be rewarded greatly in the afterlife. I am aware that it is likely to not see Christ coming back in our lifetime nor to see final victory. It is all about the struggle. The backslapping and glory awaits in the true life IMHO, the afterlife.

Unless there is no afterlife, Daniel. Then you've wasted your only shot. Consider that.
Reg
Regular

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:23 am

Reg wrote:

Untrue. I love Pepe.

Edit:
Reg wrote:we are mostly obese, but instead we post pictures of frogs on Twitter

Wrong. We white people are upgrading to combat-weight to prepare for the end-of-times. It's You that just not yet got this fact.
And there is nothing wrong with political activity on Twitter? It is part of being super-creative. Our creativity is overflowing! Something non-whites will likely never understand...
Last edited by Merkeljugend-Halle on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:29 am

Reg wrote:

Untrue. I love Pepe. Pepe is the ultimate embodiment of the stupidity of the white power movement.

"We are great white freedom fighters. We do not actually engage in any revolutionary practices since we are mostly obese, but instead we post pictures of frogs on Twitter which is just as good. RAHOWA!! RAHOWA!! RAHOWA!!"

Hah! Got You, Negative Nancy!
Tell You what: I smell greeeeeed here.
White freedom fighters lately
- have the most beautiful imagination, art and culture
- beat You in over all creativity
- more cool campaigns even on sea
- having the neater mascots than You have
- have god on our side
Plus, we got the best music and we got the bands
while You lefties went all lame and main-stream. Hah! Gotcha!
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:34 am

Reg wrote:Unless there is no afterlife, Daniel. Then you've wasted your only shot. Consider that.

Say we're crazy, they say we're mad
You aint seen nothin' yet
we don't care what You say
we'll keep fighting ANYWAY

I see it the other way round. What do You gain from not fighting. One risks :twisted: :twisted: eternal hell-fire :evil: :evil: in exchange for some years of relaxation, joy and Laissez-faire.
But if You find god and follow his commands, then *Boulderdash* - eternal life in Paradise as a reward!
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Postby Reg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:32 am

Ok, you got me. Seig Heil.

Reg
Regular

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Reg wrote:Ok, you got me. Seig Heil.

Good Lord, Reg! Would You please stop posting whorishly dressed men?! How many gay photos do You actually have in stock?!

Coming to think on it, do You remember my post about that Canadian moderator chick?

Daniel wrote:Why do western women dress up like whores, I don't get it...
This is how a woman of European decent should dress up like! We got good examples, too. So why would they even want to look cheap and whorish?! Mindbogling...

That woman did some harsh anti-whorish statements on her channel on Youtube.
Those are crazy times, Reg. I sometimes cannot even be serious any more at discussions. I mean, the whole world is upside down.
@Cat ladies: Parental advisory! Anti-feminist views ahead

God (or nature, if You are a stinking atheist) is a sexist and I fucking adore him!
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular