Motocycling - how have you done it and why? Poll

Tech toys, groovy gadgets, and innovative inventions.

Motocycles - what have you been riding and why?

Motocross - I am a sports-only guy. I love mud and being real dirty.
33%
Small engine/scooter - I have to get from A to B cheaply
33%
Touring Enduro - I like to go abroad quickly at the weekends with my travel bag
No votes
Enduro - I like to drive on- and offroad/ I do motocross on the streets
No votes
Chopper/Harley - I am a rocker. An outlaw basically
33%
Historic bike - I only drive bikes with swastikas on em and ride those together with generation 70+ however reeeeeaally slowly.
No votes
Standard motocycle - I just bought it without further reason
No votes
Racing motocycle - I only travel at 200km/h+ just like Ghost Rider Sweden. Below 200km/h is for women and normal fags.
No votes
Electronic motocicle. I am into all the new shit. Motors are just nasty and all those horribly loud sounds and testosterone levels are not for me.
No votes
Diesel motocycle (they do acutally exist in Europe!) - I don't care about chicks, speed and fun. I am like a Diesel engine that just runs and runs. More of a steady, but rare type.
No votes

Total votes : 3

Re: Motocycling - how have you done it and why? Poll

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Thu May 10, 2018 12:40 am

I mean it Reggie. This is the end of our friendship. Unless you can do what you must as well as Daniel. I simply cannot tolerate the two of you any further. Not only are you disguting and repulsive and just an overall hindrance to experience anything of the slightest pleasantness or joy. You are also asking for too much health. Lose weight, now and do it the way that it must be done for you. You cannot continue further in truth.

If you want to talk to me or be my friend then you must do this. Otherwise I cannot accept you.
Yes we are white and may look a bit scary but we are a Symbiote! And yet though disavowed by many as American we are not the same as IT! We are not IT! We do not look like IT and we are not the same as IT! Do not call us IT!
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Postby Deplorable » Fri May 11, 2018 3:14 am

ANTI-VENOM wrote:I mean it Reggie. This is the end of our friendship. Unless you can do what you must as well as Daniel. I simply cannot tolerate the two of you any further.

What, what, what? Did I miss something?
I like You and the quotes You bring, ANTI-VENOM, even though I don't quite understand some of them.
What did I do wrong? This is a poll about motocycling. Have You voted on the topic already?

I almost weigh 120kg/ 240lbs. I don't urge anybody to do a diet. I also like obese girls (only if they are spritual of course). But a reminder to living healthy is always a good thing. A little green salad never hurt no one.
If You are into the whole meat-thing, You might take a "paleo-diet" in consideration.
ImageImageImageImageDestruct or ResurectImageImage
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Deplorable
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)
Politics: separatism/secession
Economics: no debts=sound money
Religion: British Israelism
Marital: ready for new locura
Racism: faith 1st, race 2nd
Feminism: satanic
Death Penalty: yes
Gun Control: proof of slavery
Gay Marriage: 3 mose 20:13
Food: no pork & crabs
Smoke Tobacco: rarely
Smoke Pot: rarely
Legalize Pot: yes
Legalize Prostitution: punish em
Home Schooling: proof of freedom
Abortion: punish em
Free Speech: An American dream
Aliens: D.T. sending em back
End of the World: great tribulation

Postby Deplorable » Fri May 11, 2018 3:19 am

ANTI-VENOM wrote:You need to find a bike like one of these, with a large whetstone for a wheel.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pedal+sharpener&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig4qrb2vnaAhUr64MKHcwwDGQQsAQIYg&biw=1600&bih=769

Oh, I looked that way driving a 50ccm mini-bike haha
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Deplorable
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)

Postby Deplorable » Fri May 11, 2018 3:54 am

ANTI-VENOM wrote:Now that you have and have tried everything in life you possibly could, please take this to heart:
Matthew 5:30

This section is targetting adultery. Whose legs are causing the person to commit adultery here?

ANTI-VENOM wrote: Both of you will admit if asked if I ever had any type of friendship with either of you that there was none.

We are members of an online forum. I don't know whether this applies for "friendship".
We openly interchange ideas and opinions with the distance of the net, and that is very helpful and I am thankful for it.
I only have a pityful few real-life friends in the world. And I am also thankful for that.
Remember: Friendship with the world is enmity with God (Jak 4:4)

ANTI-VENOM wrote:You both dismiss me as an inferior to you in intellect and sociability. You act as if I am some child desperate for attention that needs to be ignored.

This is absolutely not true.
I even sometimes read your posts more often than I do with others, simply because I don't understand them many times and I have fear that there is a hidden revelation I might be missing if I don't get it. Reading posts more than once is not ignoring.

ANTI-VENOM wrote:Pedal it. Pedal and pedal and pretend with a smile on your face as if you have ever felt your legs at all. Both your lives are coming to an end.

This is actually true. We cannot waste our time any more. The hour will be coming for each and every one of us (if not transformed by god in a rapture).

ANTI-VENOM wrote:not until both of you have cut of both your legs and cauterized them.

Dude, I will NOT cut off my legs. I have enough trouble to finally get the circumcision done. So if I had to chose between leaving forum or cutting off legs, I'd chose the former one.

ANTI-VENOM wrote:Stop looking at expensive motorcycles and buy the only bike you will use for the rest of your lives.

Suzuki GSXs are only 15000€ new and you get them in perfect shape already for 4000€ used. So, I ask You: which sports vehicle going up to 300 km per hour can You buy with 4000 ZOGbux?

ANTI-VENOM wrote:You no longer tread where you go. You do not exist in this same plane of existence. Everything is skewed and vastly in error in your ways.

In the end-times the methods of transportation will be fast-pacing, just like lightening.

Yours truely, Strormy Daniel's
Deplorable
Regular

Postby Deplorable » Fri May 11, 2018 4:07 am

ANTI-VENOM wrote:you pay half, daniel pays the other.

I know this is off topic, but do You think Acts2:44 should still be applied to a community of believers living according to bible standards?

Acts 2:44 wrote:And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
Deplorable
Regular

Postby ANTI-VENOM » Wed May 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Since this is Motocycling maybe this is in the wrong thread. It should be in Reggie's exercise thread. There is a motorized wheel sharpener with a pedal foot switch though. Maybe you can buy both and set them up next to each other.
Yes we are white and may look a bit scary but we are a Symbiote! And yet though disavowed by many as American we are not the same as IT! We are not IT! We do not look like IT and we are not the same as IT! Do not call us IT!
ANTI-VENOM
Regular

Previous

Return to Garrulous Geeks