Cereal Killer Thread

Come share your favorites.

Re: Cereal Killer Thread

Postby vEnOm » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:05 pm

those are essential metals to make shit stink.
we're back! back for the attack! we are venom! yeah!
vEnOm
Regular

Aliens: yes.

Postby Reg » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:28 am

Of course. I should've known.
Reg
Regular

Politics: Liberal
Economics: Balanced Books
Religion: Agnostic
Marital: Single
Racism: Simplistic
Death Penalty: Doesn't work
Gun Control: Works
Gay Marriage: Let them
Food: No starch
Drink alcohol: Wine on occasion
Smoke Tobacco: Vile
Smoke Pot: Vile
Legalize Pot: Yes
Legalize Other Drugs: Let's try it
Nuclear Power: Yes
Ban Seal Hunting: No
Ban Whale Hunting: Yes
Ban Transfats: Yes
Home Schooling: Works
Assange/Manning/Snowden: Heroes
Abortion: Sad
Euthanasia: A human right
Free Speech: is usually inane
Aliens: Never met one
End of the World: Never

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:05 am

I never heard that one needs complement pills to make shit stink. I didn't even know that this was a "desireable feature" of one's excrements. How does Yours smell when not taking these pills? Flowery?

Disgusting artificial colorants in them corn flakes mueslix. Better to avoid them (however congrats on not adding some sausages to those corn flakes).
Last edited by Merkeljugend-Halle on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageDestruct or ResurectImageImage
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)
Politics: separatism/secession
Economics: no debts=sound money
Religion: British Israelism
Marital: ready for new locura
Racism: faith 1st, race 2nd
Feminism: satanic
Death Penalty: yes
Gun Control: proof of slavery
Gay Marriage: 3 mose 20:13
Food: no pork & crabs
Smoke Tobacco: rarely
Smoke Pot: rarely
Legalize Pot: yes
Legalize Prostitution: punish em
Home Schooling: proof of freedom
Abortion: punish em
Free Speech: An American dream
End of the World: great tribulation

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:08 am

Don't get killed by the Cereal Killer, Mark, LOL

Excess of artificial colorants can have a bad effect on Your health!
ImageImageImageImageDestruct or ResurectImageImage
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)
Politics: separatism/secession
Economics: no debts=sound money
Religion: British Israelism
Marital: ready for new locura
Racism: faith 1st, race 2nd
Feminism: satanic
Death Penalty: yes
Gun Control: proof of slavery
Gay Marriage: 3 mose 20:13
Food: no pork & crabs
Smoke Tobacco: rarely
Smoke Pot: rarely
Legalize Pot: yes
Legalize Prostitution: punish em
Home Schooling: proof of freedom
Abortion: punish em
Free Speech: An American dream
End of the World: great tribulation

Postby vEnOm » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:29 pm

I didn't post any corn flakes Daniel, but that did set me off to find some...in a bottle. My nose led me all around town until I found this non alcoholic cereal beverage that tastes just like liquid corn flakes. Being an expert in understanding the psychological composition of cereal killers I know that it is more than the external influences in one's life but the fluids within them. Not just the cereal running in your veins but your brain fluid as well. I could have added it to corn flakes but that was already one track on the mind. Instead I took some scissors and waffles and voilà. Just pour and let it bubble brew. Any distilling can be done in your head. I don't know the correct pronunciation but I like to say it like I'm spitting it. What do you have bubble brewing in your head?
Nice Apocalypto flavor. Really think about your head and keeping it.
vEnOm
Regular

Postby vEnOm » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:11 pm

True Cereal Obsessors take their lifestyle on the run and prepare for every night as if it were their last. Like this St. Patty's rucksack mix stuffer I compiled. I always get the good fright light and the photosensitive nature causes the chemical changes i want fermenting things instantly to solvents that really make the colors run and bleed as well as the milk so much whiter and the formation of unlockable element bananadine. Yes it is a lot of drinking as well as eating but many others are doing the same only to end up acting stupid and breaking the law and being taken in and confined in a some cell for who knows how long without the true real psychedelic benefit. This meal was meant to last for months if not for a year in this regard. Which of course will lead up to the next topic of cereal psychos...the pouch.
vEnOm
Regular

Postby vEnOm » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:02 pm

The grainery has been empty for some time now. Time for another cereal salary payday! Yes but how do you keep your cereal wealth when making killer deals with the risk of this being your last bowl? The answer is where we last left off...the pouch. Now here is the secret of cereal aficionados whether or not you can kill several bowls with milk for breakfast or not. Maybe you don't get cereal where you at due to circumstances or might not for some time. It still does not change who you are or your potential. When I mention the pouch I want you to think like a thick padded leather wallet with a zipper. Yes good now imagine you are a white tail deer running through the woods with everything rushing around you. You don't feel much though, not your hooves touching the ground your limbs working your chest heaving etc. You would feel more if you were carrying something of value but where would you carry it? Well if you could sit down like a person would you would know! Flashing your white tail making everyone envious of your cereal filed pouch! But what is so special about having tight leather fillable buttocks pouch? It absorbs things. Things that might be too toxic all at once, maybe to stimulating, or too hallucinogenic. But it is like your savings you can live off for a year or more withdrawing whenever you want.
So you really do have to do some sort of spirit walk to get a pouch which is much better than a pancake bubble butt. But when you do or don't you need a nice thickening sticky mix that will also save you during those "hard times" of displacement that seem to leave you with tons of pain and lack of strength.
Here a good mix I would recommend with some compression shorts. I added stuff because the milk was nonfat or 1%. But it protects me if I am accidentally poisoned or take a wrong dose of meds. It takes mastery to chemically balance yourself and activate this.
vEnOm
Regular

Cereal Killer Thread

Postby AaronEngax » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:09 pm

1 Why does it have to be either/or? 3/4 of the cereal on supermarket shelves are junk food.2 Its KLP. Of course its shit.
AaronEngax

Racism: AaronEngax
Feminism: AaronEngax
Death Penalty: AaronEngax
Gun Control: yes
Gay Marriage: Kinda
Food: matter panir
Drink alcohol: no
Smoke Tobacco: NO
Smoke Pot: no
Legalize Pot: NO
Legalize Other Drugs: AaronEngax