Vienna Calling

Come share your favorites.

Re: Vienna Calling

Postby vEnOm » Sat May 28, 2016 8:13 am

Reg wrote:The camera isn't faulty. The cook is faulty.

I'm not a butcher.
we're back! back for the attack! we are venom! yeah!
vEnOm
Regular

Aliens: yes.

Postby vEnOm » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:53 am

Here's a trick I learned used by some inmates while I was incarcerated. Actually even if you have the smallest dick in the cell block you can made to look and feel if you are the most endowed individual there, hot downward water pressure helps. Learn to be intimidating and sneaky and even bluff.
Besides, nobody feels the middle or uses the tip anyway. Time heals, sometimes you have to do a lot, but not without great benefit and knowledge to be gained. Keep in mind this is just a small start and you canuse your imagination to unlock potential here. I'm talking a big bite and full pizza.
I don't eat this please understand. I eat lots of vegetables and some fruits regularly, this would be rare if never for me.
vEnOm
Regular

Postby vEnOm » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Super hung and flaccid got no worries. Just pop some of these in your trunk. More ammo for the old elephant gun. Yes every little one counts enough to leave a tracer streak of sunshine. Never go unloaded! Caution may cause addiction and fiending for more.
vEnOm
Regular

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:45 am

Those slices of pizza actually look quite tasty. Also seems to comply with biblical food standards.
But again, the stupid sausage ruins it yet again.

If You are so obsessed with sausages, why don't You go to the nearest Oktoberfest? (They got Oktoberfest in Chile and Peru, so I assume they got it in Vampireland, too)
ImageImageImageImageDestruct or ResurectImageImage
Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)
Politics: separatism/secession
Economics: no debts=sound money
Religion: British Israelism
Marital: ready for new locura
Racism: faith 1st, race 2nd
Feminism: satanic
Death Penalty: yes
Gun Control: proof of slavery
Gay Marriage: 3 mose 20:13
Food: no pork & crabs
Smoke Tobacco: rarely
Smoke Pot: rarely
Legalize Pot: yes
Legalize Prostitution: punish em
Home Schooling: proof of freedom
Abortion: punish em
Free Speech: An American dream
End of the World: great tribulation

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:54 am

VAMPIRE-ISH wrote:Super hung and flaccid got no worries. Just pop some of these in your trunk. More ammo for the old elephant gun. Yes every little one counts enough to leave a tracer streak of sunshine. Never go unloaded! Caution may cause addiction and fiending for more.

You could build Yourself a so called "conservative sausage direction indicator" with that tin of sausages...for Your motorcycle, maybe even for Your bike.

Babylonial slavery or return to the creator. Globalism and Humanism lead to Satan
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Location: Elohim's Holy Re-united Messianic Israelite Millenial Kingdom of Ephraim and Judah (very soon...)

Postby vEnOm » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:17 am

Oh that pic is so hot...Can you say white undies pee pee nuke Daniel? Oh just forget it go eat a dick with Gunda or better yet just don't eat it at all and put it my stocking, the longest empty one over the fireplace for this Christmas that got stretched out with the pogo stick sex toy I was given 4 christmas's ago.
Here play this song thinking about it with all the Christmas music and high suicide rates coming this holiday.
Think i'm only playing? then just don't think about me at all.
vEnOm
Regular

Postby Merkeljugend-Halle » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:02 am

VAMPIRE-ISH wrote:Oh that pic is so hot...Can you say white undies pee pee nuke Daniel? Oh just forget it go eat a dick with Gunda or better yet just don't eat it at all and put it my stocking, the longest empty one over the fireplace for this Christmas that got stretched out with the pogo stick sex toy I was given 4 christmas's ago.
Here play this song thinking about it with all the Christmas music and high suicide rates coming this holiday.
Think i'm only playing? then just don't think about me at all.

See, Mark, this is the problem with all that modern stuff. That is why I am so critical when it comes to things not mentioned in the bible. One for instance has never heard of a "detachable penis" before, than modern media cum-cums along, promoting it and then those poor lemmings have to deal with the consequences on their own, in the case displayed above with a lost penis. Could not happen to me. I still got the old static model.
Same thing with plastic surgery and surgery as a whole: They sell it to those poor Latrinas and then 10 years later, look at the long-term consequences. Horrible!
That is why I will always reject vaccines, detachable penisses, artificial birth control, surgery, blood transfusion, vasectomy, Vitamin K, flu shots, electronic cigarettes etc. etc. the whole modern day rubbish.
If it is not in the bible, it's not for me! That is my general stance on issues. Case closed. Problem solved.
Merkeljugend-Halle
Regular

Postby vEnOm » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:08 am

oh it's the little things that count when it shows you really don't care. it's hard not to feel "nothing" when it comes to key essentials missing and when it really means emptiness. do you know the feeling of emptiness like staring into the mouthpiece of a large bottle? i don't like to feel much and i thought it would be the better choice of feelings until it started to hurt.
vEnOm
Regular

Previous

Return to The Food & Wine Corner